Friday, July 13, 2012

Christine-isms


Here are my favorite things Christine says right now-- (I know totally boring post, but I don't want to forget this stuff).

- Mummy: 1. adj.  yummy (must be spoken with a mouth full of food and milk dribbling down chin).

- Dordor: 1. adj. anything with Dora on it.  Common usage Dora bubbles, Dora panties, Dora show, Dora band-aids.

- Mommy and Daddy: 1. adj. anything Mommy and Daddy use.  Common usage mommy spoon (a big spoon), mommy cup, mommy show (whatever season show we are watching), mommy shoes, mommy pool (the bath tub), mommy cereal (Life cereal).

- Cold-wa-wa: 1. noun, cold water.  What she always wants at the store.  I'm not sure how this one got started, but she insists on cold water.  Other derivations include ki-ki-wa-wa meaning water in the Hello Kitty cup.

- Nap-mi-mi:  1. noun, a nap with a binki. 2. verb, to take a nap with a binki.  Often used to get out    of an undesirable activity such as eating, bathing, or picking-up toys.

- Cool-jeans: 1. noun, said surprising clearing, meaning any pair of mommy's jeans.

- Hurry-Hurry: 1. verb, I need to go to the potty.  Can be used at anytime regardless of actual need to go to the potty.  Often used simply in hopes of getting chocolate or the Ipad both rewards for successfully use the potty.

- Ready-go: 1. adj. I'm ready to go, what is the hold up! Said with emphasis on the go.

- Er-are-oo: 1. question Where are you?  Common usage "Er-are-oo chop-chops (lamb chop)" "Er are oo mommy".

- Knee-Knee: 1. command Kiss my knee because I hurt it or bumped it.  Injury does not have to be significant, in fact injury is far too drastic of a word, the knee is usually barely even touched before a kiss is needed.  Knee also is location of all referred pain.  If head is bumped, knee receives treatment.

- Hi: 1. interjection Hello.  Used at random times to say I see you.  2.  warning I'm coming into the bathroom.

- I-of-oo: 1. phrase I love you.  Melts my heart every time.

No comments: