How does she know.. he loves her?
How does she know that you really, truely love her?
It's not enough to take the one you love for granted
You must remind her, or she'll be inclined to say...
"How do I know he loves me?"
Well does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?
Send you yellow flowers when the sky is grey?
How does she know that you really, truely love her?
It's not enough to take the one you love for granted
You must remind her, or she'll be inclined to say...
"How do I know he loves me?"
Well does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?
Send you yellow flowers when the sky is grey?
He'll find a new way to show you, a little bit everyday
That's how you know, that's how you know!
He's your love...
I didn't expect anything for valentines day because Jeff has been working really long hours everyday, 6 days a week. But, Jeff is so sweet and picked up yellow flowers for me on his way home from the hospital. Ever since we saw Enchanted, when the sky is gray, Jeff always buys me yellow flowers. I have the sweetest husband in the whole world.
The best valentines gift, though, was from Christine. She briefly woke up at 6 to eat and went back to sleep until 9 am!!!! She is an EARLY riser and letting me sleep-in for so long was incredible. I forgot what it felt like to feel well-rested! Now if only I could get her to do it for me more often.
1 comment:
i love ENCHANTED. and I love those grey mobiles you made. so cute.
Post a Comment