I was worried all December how Christine was going to do on the airplane. Trapped in one spot for 3 hours... were the people who had the unfortunate luck of being seated by us going to throw their complementary pretzels at me? Fortunately I was nervous for no reason. Christine did great and hardly cried. I had only one snide comment made by an older woman sitting in front of us on the way home. Luckily the airplane was FULL of kids so Christine wasn't the only one crying, so I wasn't too embarrassed.
On the way to Utah while waiting to board the plane, someone ran into the plane with their car (luggage car perhaps?) and dented the plane. So the mechanics had to check the plane out to make sure it wouldn't affect the aerodynamics delaying our flight by an hour.
We packed our suitcases full and so we didn't have room enough for my DSLR camera so I had to instead pack my point-and-shoot. So sorry about the crummy picture quality.
I'm sharing this picture even though it's super blurry. This is the moment when Christine met her cousins. They were so sweet and adored Christine... well, except for when Trevor's mom and dad held Christine, Trevor did NOT like that!

Doesn't Jeff look so cold? It was nice to see the pretty snow while we were in Utah, but it sure made me appreciate the warm weather in TX. It's "cold" this week, but it's in the low 60's.

If you are thinking "wow Angela needs a hair cut! she looks terrible" it's okay because I finally got my hair cut last Saturday.
Despite the cold weather, we had a great time in Utah. It was so much fun to see my family. We miss you guys!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment