This year we celebrated Christmas twice! Once in Kingwood a few days early, and again in Utah on Christmas day.
This picture was going to be our Christmas card picture... that didn't happen! I didn't even get a "Merry Christmas" posted on our blog.
Christine's favorite new toy, a doll from her Great Grandma
For Christmas I got a Silhouette. Christine hasn't given me much time to play with it yet, but I am very excited to start some new projects!
2 comments:
Lucky girl! The Silhouette looks like LOTS of fun!!!!!
I got one too! It is way fun...but noisy so it is hard to find the right time to use it when you have babies taking naps. I hope you'll have time to try it out soon!
Just a couple days ago I watched the movie that we made our Freshman year with our FHE group, that brought back some fun memories! Miss you guys (Robyn and Angela I mean...sorry Jeff I dont really know you!)
Post a Comment