Yesterday we went to the doctor for an ultra sound. As you already know, last month we were hoping to learn the gender of our baby but the little one was modest. So, yesterday I was hoping the baby would get over it's shyness. And.... SHE decided she would let us have a quick peak. She was in a really odd position (odd enough that the doctor commented, "Wow your baby is in a weird position"- what can I say, she is working on her flexibility!) Anyways, this odd position meant that the doctor told us there is a 90% chance it is a GIRL
Well baby? Is the doctor right, are your a girl?
Is that a thumbs up or thumbs down? (Do you see the little hand?)
Well, the baby is upside-down... so I think it means thumbs up! That's confirmation enough for me, gotta go- lots of pink and frilly things to buy!!!
P.S. For the Hamakers with bets on the baby stats, we did measurements yesterday too. If the baby continues to grow as she is now, she will be about 7 1/2 lbs when she is born.

2 comments:
YAY! As much as I wanted you to have a boy, I'm really glad you got your little girl. Now the question is which of our boys will marry her. :)
SO SO exciting! Girls are a blast!!!!
Post a Comment