:-) Sorry, Angela, but the Hamaker "men" never really grow up. You and Sandy got the "actors / artists" while Dana and Ali got the "never pass up a dare"-ists. Frankly, I worry a lot less about the those with the overactive imaginations than the two who are...hmmm...brain dead when it comes to think-first- then-do!!!!! A mom NEVER outgrows her job of worrying...
5 comments:
You guys make me laugh! That skull does look pretty creepy...
So funny and creative. Also creepy. :o)
:-) Sorry, Angela, but the Hamaker "men" never really grow up. You and Sandy got the "actors / artists" while Dana and Ali got the "never pass up a dare"-ists. Frankly, I worry a lot less about the those with the overactive imaginations than the two who are...hmmm...brain dead when it comes to think-first- then-do!!!!! A mom NEVER outgrows her job of worrying...
Nice smile - too clever
I use to have that same Hedwig stuff animal. Key word here, USE to. Haha! Just kiddin Jeff!
Post a Comment