Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas!


We had a very nice Christmas. Here is our little Christmas tree that we bought 3 years ago. I love that it is only 3 feet tall. I love that it represents 3 years of Christmases together. And I love that it is prelit. I have no patience when it comes to putting lights on trees.

Santa brought us lots of Stephen's hot chocolate (something you can't find in Texas, thankfully Santa shopped mostly online this year)

Jeff spoiled me with pretty new shoes for work. If you look in the background you can see Gilmore Girls seasons six and seven, the book House Works, and a gorgeous white stoneware teapot- for hot chocolate of course! Yes, my husband loves me very much.
(The Scrabble tiles are part of the puzzles I had to figure out to open my presents.... It's a Hamaker-thing)

I surpised Jeff with the board game Scotland Yard

I think he liked it

Oooo! Pretty new purse! I LOVE big purses! (doesn't it go great with those red PJs?)

I gave Jeff a LOT of candy bars. He likes to eat them at school- anything to help him stay awake during lecture!

After opening presents at our house, we drove up to Kingwood and spent Christmas day with Jeff's family. Luckily they were still opening presents when we arrived. We played games, ate yummy food, played with our neice and nephew, and had a great time! And for those wondering, it still felt like Christmas even though there was no snow!

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Pre-lit trees and Stephens hot chocolate are so where it's at. What a fun Christmas!

Michele said...

oh my goodness, i love gilmore girls! i have every season except for 6. looks like a very fun christmas :)