So I recently found out why Jeff has been so excited to help post on the blog. He is competing with his buddies at Med School by tracking our stats on Google Analytics. Sadly, we are loosing because I have our privacy settings set so that our blog will not come up on a google search. You must have the web address to bring up our blog. "Who cares about privacy! We want numbers!" Jeff would tell me. I did not give in. (Did he miss the whole point of the book
Extras?) As a compromise I put our web address on my facebook profile. Silly competitive husbands.
Anyways, this post is about our New Years. We had a fabulous little party with our friends who were in town (Half of our ward went out of town for the holidays).
We played our new board games we got for Christmas and ate tasty treats.
Jeff and I got a little tired because we go to bed so early....and we were laughed at.

We watched the ball drop at midnight and toasted the new year with Martinellis. It was a wonderful evening. Thank you friends for the fun party.
Happy New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment