I bought this really cute blue yarn on clearance for 75 cents, so I made myself a little clutch to hold my crochet hooks.

Then I tried out this pattern for baby booties- I've seen some really cute ones on etsy and I think they would make great gifts. I don't know how I feel about these ones yet, I think I can find a better pattern. (I need to see them on a real baby to really judge them)

I have also started some flowers to put together for a blanket or something.
and I made a little lemon pin cushion out of felt. I love hand sewing, I wish I had more ideas for things to hand sew.


Then I tried out this pattern for baby booties- I've seen some really cute ones on etsy and I think they would make great gifts. I don't know how I feel about these ones yet, I think I can find a better pattern. (I need to see them on a real baby to really judge them)

I have also started some flowers to put together for a blanket or something.
and I made a little lemon pin cushion out of felt. I love hand sewing, I wish I had more ideas for things to hand sew.While I crochet and sew, I like to watch tv... it's not a good thing. I discovered that the library here in Houston is AMAZING, and pretty much has every TV show on DVD. Now I am hooked. I just finished the first two seasons of Grey's Anatomy. The first season is great, but I wouldn't recommend watching it because it's really addictive, once you start watching you can't stop even though the drama becomes too ridiculous in the second season (and even after that I put the third season on hold for me at the library)
3 comments:
So impressed. You are very talented. Those pink flowers would make very adorable and very fancy hairbows. :) I love it all.
OK...I was only gone a week! How can you do so many cute things so fast?! I almost called you from Calgary because my washcloth was getting "bigger". I can't wait to get good enough to learn more.
#------------0------------#
Ah, these are so cute! I wish you could teach me how to crochet. I would love to know how to make things like this. How fun, Angela!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, by the way. I was thinking of you!
Post a Comment