Today we spent the morning at Ali and Justin's house. We loved playing with Elle. Ali is an amazing chef and fed us delicious food. Elle cooked us her famous boiled plastic doughnuts on her play kitchen.



After a fun morning, we hopped back into the moving truck and headed towards San Antonio. Along the ride I noticed there are Texas flags EVERYWHERE! Alongside every American flag is a Texas flag! Has anyone ever seen a Utah flag on a flag pole?

I was SO excited when I saw this sign. Did you know there is a Sea World in San Antonio? I didn't. I can't believe that I am going to be living 4 hours away from a Sea World! I know where I going for my birthday this summer!!

According to Mapquest, our trip today should have been 2 hours long, but Mapquest doesn't take into account traffic. Traffic was AWFUL! it was 2 in the afternoon, I have no idea why all these cars were on the road, don't people work?
We made it to Mark's house in San Antonio and enjoyed watching a new Brian Regan DVD.
2 comments:
My sister in law said that the Texas Sea-World is even better than the California Sea-World. I guess it goes along with the "everything is bigger and better in Texas" that you always hear about!
We had a blast with you guys. I'm sure Elle's plastic donuts were better than anything I made. She is quite good on her kitchen. :)
Thanks for being to good to her.
Hope you made it to H-town okay. We are excited to see you guys again soon.
Post a Comment