We started the day in the Plaza Inn where we washed our hair with "conditioning milk" I do not know how it is different from regular conditioner, nor do I know why you would call it conditioning milk- it doesn't make it sound fancier. Our hotel was nice. The hotel had a JB's restaurant in it that we at for dinner, which was nice so we did not have to drive the big ol' moving truck around town to get dinner.

Here you can see our moving truck in the parking lot.

This sign is hard to read- it says Historic Route 66! We drove on Route 66!

We stopped off for lunch and ice cream at Dairy Queen.

Wahoo! Crossing the border into Texas!

Texas is so flat, with nothing to see along the road.
Today was a very long day in the truck. We finally pulled into Ali and Justin's around 10:30 at night.

Ashley-la! Here's a sugar packet for you! It's from our continental breakfast at the Plaza Hotel!
1 comment:
I totally forgot about sugar packets! thats awsome.
Post a Comment