Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Clarke Family Reunion

This weekend we drove south to Paraguana for the Clarke Family Reunion! We had the best time, and it was great to see everyone again. As always, it was way too short! Here's my nephew Brain. I love taking his picture. Babies are so photogenic!

Jeff had quite the challenge to learn all of my cousin's names this weekend- I have 39 cousins! By the end he could name off everyone's name, who their parents were, and where they were from. Good job Jeff!




Jamie and Becca






Jamie and her husband Mark. They were just married last week in the Nauvoo temple. Congratulations Jamie and Mark!


Saturday afternoon, Jeff and I sneaked away from the cabin to go for a walk and practice our photography skills. As you can tell, this cabin in out in the middle of nowhere- We loved it!


3 comments:

Mark said...

great pictures angela...you are better than me! I would try to leave something witty and clever, but I am "post-call", so my brain is non-functional...and I'm going to sleep now! miss y'all.

Jessica said...

this doens't have to do with your post, but where did you get the thing from good reads? can you tell me how? thanks :)
and great pictures too

Original Kos said...

Looks like you had a wonderful vacation. Keenan has yet to meet most of my relatives. I have a lot of cousins too...