Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Salas Family Reunion

I've been so busy with school that I'm a bit late posting my pictures. About 2 weeks ago, Jeff and I went camping with all of my family at Pine View. We had a blast! We love to camp! We were so excited to use our new tent and sleeping bags! Here we are- I love our matching shirts! My sister Ashley made them. Aren't they fun? The blue shirts say BYU and that brown thing sitting next to Jeff (on the t-shirt) is a rat!

Here's everyone! All in green.


This is my nephew Brian- He is just adorable!


Jeff and my brother Keith made the most amazing sandcastle at the beach.

Yes- that is an alligator protecting their castle!

After they finished they let Zachary destroy the castle- it took about 30 seconds!


2 comments:

Mark said...

Love the pictures...and the matching shirts are nice! The sand castle brings back fond memories of Christmas gingerbread houses..and bunn's snowman with the giant head of hair!! I'm laughing now just remembering that dang thing. haha...miss y'all.

Amy said...

omgsh jeff...the sandcastle is classic haha remember the sandcastle we made that one time that like won a contest? haha good times. see you guys soon!