Jeff has his first med. school interview August 4th! We just heard word today. Looks like he is part of the very first week of interviews at UT San Antonio. Med school here we come!!!
OK, Amy, I'm going to give this a try! I'm probably doing it all wrong, but hey! what else is new?!
Angela, you take great pictures! Surely, you're not using Jeff's cheesey digital? Some of those nature shots...wow! You are also very photogenic. The camera gremlins just laugh when someone manages to take my picture. Jeff, you never change...thank goodness! Hope Monday's meetings go well. #----------0-----------#
4 comments:
OMGSH you're so awesome bro! does that mean you guys will be flying down for a long time? enough to where we could visit you??
YEAH Bunn!! Nobody deserves to be considered first than you...you are the best, man!
Woo hoo!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
OK, Amy, I'm going to give this a try! I'm probably doing it all wrong, but hey! what else is new?!
Angela, you take great pictures! Surely, you're not using Jeff's cheesey digital? Some of those nature shots...wow! You are also very photogenic. The camera gremlins just laugh when someone manages to take my picture.
Jeff, you never change...thank goodness! Hope Monday's meetings go well. #----------0-----------#
Post a Comment