Sunday, March 2, 2014

Climbing

These were taken the beginning of January. Jacob at 8 months.





Jacob is such an active, strong baby. He is so determined, when he sets his sight to something, there is no stopping him. Trying to make him hold still enough to put on a diaper is quite the challenge. He doesn't like to cuddle at all, and if I try to snuggle with him he tries to climb up me (like put his foot on my shoulder and try to launch himself above my head).

He loves his sister. Each morning Jacob wakes up about an hour before Christine. Jacob and I play in his room until Christine wakes up. If I open the door of his room to go throw away a diaper or something, Jacob will bolt out of his room and go straight to Christine's door and start banging on the door. "Get up sister! get up!"

No comments: