The reason for this is mostly this little guys fault. He keeps me running ALL DAY LONG. Last post update I said he was crawling, then just a few weeks later he stood up for the first time. (He stood up for the first time November 13th @ 6 months old). He loves to get into everything he possibly can, and put it ALL in his mouth. He is a TROUBLE MAKER.
He outgrew his little barn (see any animals hanging down? nope, because his favorite activity was yanking them off)
He is mystified by the sun/shadows
photobomber
This is Jacob right before he was able to stand up.
almost there!
Before he was standing there was a lot of trying to climb Mommy, Daddy, and even Christine. (It drove Christine nuts! "no Jacob noooooooo!") He is SO determined.
On the day that Jacob stood up for the first time, I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Jacob was playing with his little sit n' stand walker toy and I walked over and saw that he had pushed it against the wall and was standing against it! I was completely shocked and ran to snap some photos with my phone. (Can anyone tell me the easiest way to pull photos off my iphone?)
No comments:
Post a Comment