Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday

Last week my little girl turned 3 years old. It's kinda crazy.
She has been looking forward to September since June when we celebrated Jeff's birthday. There were even tantrums that went like this: "Is it MY birthday yet???? Is it September? I want it to be September!!!!"

A few days before her birthday, I took her to Dollar Tree after her dance class to pick out some party supplies. She picked out birthday hats, a purple table cloth, princess napkins, and cupcake paper plates and streamers.

Of course Tangie Bear came to the birthday party, and one of Christine's best friends in the whole world came all the way from Houston- POOH BEAR!
GiGi came too, she caught a ride with Pooh Bear.
 I made Christine a little felt house that she was pretty excited about
  She loved her little party. We really enjoyed getting to spend Christine's special day with GiGi.




 She may have gotten a little spoiled.

The day after her birthday, she woke up from her nap crying, and told me that we forgot to unwrap one of her presents, and where was it? I think she dreamed there were more presents. Luckily Nana and Papa had sent some packages in the mail and the birthday fun could continue.

No comments: