Yay! Congratulations! Everyone looks great and Christine looks to be a spectacular big sister already!
You guys look so happy! Christine loves him already. And Angela, you look great!
He's perfect and Christine looks so proud! I showed the pictures to Soren and he said, "ooh, Christine's baby, I want to hold it!" Congrats and Enjoy!
Christine looks so in love with him in these pictures. Congratulations you guys!
Congrats!!! What a cute little boy and it looks like Christine loves being a big sister.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Everyone looks great and Christine looks to be a spectacular big sister already!
You guys look so happy! Christine loves him already. And Angela, you look great!
He's perfect and Christine looks so proud! I showed the pictures to Soren and he said, "ooh, Christine's baby, I want to hold it!" Congrats and Enjoy!
Christine looks so in love with him in these pictures. Congratulations you guys!
Congrats!!! What a cute little boy and it looks like Christine loves being a big sister.
Post a Comment