We went to Temple this weekend to go house hunting! It was hard work. There are a lot of new houses in Temple, and they are all very similar. So keeping them straight was quite the challenge. We made a checklist for each house we saw and took pictures of our favorite and worst features. Even with all of these helps it was a challenge!
... but in the end we found a house we love and made an offer. Now we are waiting expectantly to hear back whether the offer was accepted. If we get it, we'll post some pictures of the house!
3 comments:
So exciting! I have my fingers crossed for you!
Yay! So exciting! I hope they love the offer and accept right away!
That was super fast! I hope everything works out for you. I was thinking, now that you will have a house, we should do Thanksgiving at your place next year! We will totally be there if you do! ( not that I am inviting myself or anything... :) )
Post a Comment