We live really close to a little park. I call it the bike park because there are a ton of bikes and toys at this park. I like to go here with Christine because it is close enough to walk to. Christine loves to get out of the house and run around playing with the cars and riding down the slides.
We made up some Hoggies and grabbed a blanket so we could enjoy a little picnic.
Christine ate mostly chips...
then she headed off to play on the slides.
She has absolutely no fear of the big tall slides.
Then she insisted on being pushed around in the little cars.
Christine's smile says it all. We love playing at the park with daddy!
1 comment:
Angela I saw your post in fb! Christine is so adorable! I have to laugh, because we call the park "the graveyard park (where all the old toys go to have their final hurrah!). I admit, I like the bike park better! Looks like a fun family outing :) yeah for when daddy's get off early eh? We need to get vera and Christine together soon :)
Post a Comment