Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Nilla Wafers

Mini Nilla Wafers are a recent discovery and Christine LOVES them. She would eat them all day if I let her, so I have to give them to her sparingly. So if Christine sees a chance to get them she goes for it! The day this photo was taken I was in the kitchen and Christine was playing, then I heard a crash and the Christine started crying. I ran out from the kitchen to find this! The box of cookies must have started off on the edge of the table. From there I assume that Christine was able to knock the box to the chair, but because the chair was pushed in under the table she couldn't get the to box so she tried to pull the box through the bars of the back of the chair, but the box was too big and as Christine tried her best to pull the cookies through, she brought the chair tumbling down!! I laughed so hard when I look at this picture. My smart lil' trouble maker!

1 comment:

Elliott said...

I loved this post. What a clever fun kiddo!