
I haven't purchased a replacement laptop yet, so I am still behind in blogging. So even though Christine turns 11 months in just a few days, here is her 10th month post.

Christine is so beautiful, but her hair always looks so messy. In fact, I am often asked if I tried to cut her hair. I guess people think the only way it could look so bad is if I haphazardly took a pair of scissors to it. Nope, it's Jeff's fault. He passed on his weird cowlicks. I try to put headbands and hair clips on her to improve the hair-do, but Christine is an expert at getting those things off.


Christine has two teeth now. Those teeth are very slow at coming in, all of her little friends who are months younger than her have 7 or 8 teeth. That's okay with me because when Christine is feeling ignored she likes to bite my knee.

Christine took her first steps on Thursday, July 28th. She was playing with GiGi (aka Jeff's mom. she would die if I used the g-ma word) and I was talking on the phone with Jeff during his lunch break, Christine was standing at the coffee table and then took about 4 steps toward GiGi. It was amazing! Every day she takes a few steps here and there, but she still prefers to crawl.

Now that she's more mobile, she's getting into a lot more trouble. This sheet was draped across the desk to keep her from playing with the computer cords. Now the sheet turns the space underneath the desk into Christine's personal fortress.

Another new discovery: windows

...and drapes!
One more example of Christine's trouble-making:

"Mom, why are you packing away all of my clothes?"

"This isn't too small for me. We should keep it out."

"I can't believe you packed this away!"

"It's okay I still love you mom! Just don't pack away my stuff."
3 comments:
She sure is beautiful! Isn't it the funniest thing when she plays with the curtains? Sure, things are messier with a mobile baby but they're even more fun!
Oh I miss that little girl! She is so adorable. You guys are doing well, even if she looks like you botched a hair cut!
I saw these last week, but PaBruce JUST saw them! He absolutely adores Christine...thinks she is soooo cute! He said to tell you, Angela, that this is a really good sequence of snapshots and memories!
#-----------0-------------#
GiGi
Post a Comment