Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Poor Jeff. This was probably the lamest birthday he's ever had. I had mastitis starting the week before his birthday. Of course I was planning to do all my shopping for Jeff that week (I have learned my lesson, shop well in advance for birthdays). So there were hardly any presents, and I didn't have any energy so we had a very small celebration, no fancy birthday breakfast or elaborate dinner or even a birthday cake. This was truly a test of how much Jeff loves me.
If you were wondering about the white poms and raindrops, they are decorations for a baby shower I threw just a few days after Jeff's birthday.
I had to use bags I already had on hand to wrap his presents, so that meant pink girly ones. Notice the large white bag, inside the present is wrapped in one of Christine's blankets!
Christine loved all the wrapping paper. We had to put her in her jumper to keep her from eating all the tissue paper.
I did make up for the lame birthday by doing daily surprises the week after his birthday. Every day when I picked him up from school there would be a present on his seat.
We celebrated again in Kingwood with pie and Jeff finally got to blow out some candles!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

haha, in so many of those photos Christine has such a sly look on her face. Happy birthday Jeff!