My baby is 6 months old today. I still can't grasp that concept. I really do not believe that much time has passed. Maybe it has something to do with my memory loss (pregnancy destroyed all of my memory cells in my brain and they are slowly growing back).
I took Christine to her 6-month checkup yesterday. Here's her stats-
Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (60th percentile)
Head circumference: 17 inches (75th percentile)
The doctor wasn't worried about her weight being so low. But I'm still going to add another meal to our day. I am hoping that her weight actually is a little higher because I just added a second meal last week (oatmeal cereal, yum) and she had a massive bowel movement about 5 minutes before her weight was measured.
1 comment:
I probably wouldn't worry that much about her weight. You and your husband are small people which means you are going to have small children. When I had my first daughter, Alyvia, the doctor always said she was undernourished because she was so small. But she ate, and ate, and ate. She is three now and just barely reaching the "average" range for her age and she's perfectly healthy.
Post a Comment