Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Halloween

With a new baby, I wasn't sure if we would even celebrate Halloween this year, but somehow we managed to find a little time to put together a costume for Christine and pull out our capes from last year to wear to our ward Trunk or Treat. After the Trunk or Treat we tried to go to a Baylor party so Jeff's med school buddies could meet Christine, but by that time she woke up from her nap and evenings are the worst time of day for her colic. Nobody likes screaming babies so we turned around and went home.
Christine went as a baked potato.
I think she makes an ADORABLE baked potato.

3 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

Very Creative! Baked Potato! Love it. :)

Ashley Keyes said...

Ahahhaha! Baked potato!!! I LOVE it :) Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I love the baked potato! By the way, I just got Christine's announcement yesterday and I am sooo in love with her! Just wrap her up and send her north to hang out with Aunt Sandy in Canada - I don't mind fussy babies! :) I can't wait to meet her! :)
-Sandy