Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Books on CD
Jeff and I have been talking about what we are going to do to keep ourselves sane during our three day car ride as we move to Texas, and we decided it would be awesome to listen to some books on CD. The problem is, what do we listen to? We need to find books that neither of us have read before, but know that the book will be interesting enough to keep us entertained. Both of us have wanted to read the Chronicles of Narnia since the movies have come out so we decided that would be a good one to listen to. Today, I went to the library and checked out three of the books and am now converting them to MP3 so we can listen to them on my ipod. However, I am thinking that we are both going to get bored of Narnia after several long hours... does anyone have some good suggestions for books to listen to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My friends bought a Bill Cosby CD and listened to that as they drove cross country. They said it was fun and entertaining.
The Harry Potter series are interesting to listen to. I love the narrator. That's how I initially got hooked on the books. I started with Book 3 and went from there.
I also enjoy the murder-mystery types but I'm not sure if ya'll are into that.
Bytheway, tell Jeff that MJ from highschool says hi & congratulations on the valedictorianship!
Have you read the Fablehaven series? Those are great!
Post a Comment