8 T.V. Shows I watch:
1-Gilmore Girls (yes the reruns, but they are new for me)
2-The Office
3- Seinfeild (again reruns but they are new for me)
4-Lilo and Stitch (6 o'clock in the morning- more as background noise to keep Jeff and myself from falling back asleep)
5- What Not to Wear
6-John and Kate Plus 8
7-The News/CNN
8-Trading Spouses
8 Favorite Restaurants
1-Brick Oven
2-Zupa's
3-Olive Garden
4-Macaroni Grill
5-Bajio's
6-Cafe Rio
7-The Pizza Factory (For sentimental reasons)
8-Taco Time (Only because of Mango Tango Smoothies!!!)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1-Worked at American Fork Internal Medicine
2-Ate the most delicous salad for lunch from Wingers (thank you pharmaceutical reps!)
3-Ate a great dinner of scones, that my amazing husband made because he is so sweet!
4-Helped a lady get a refill on her Prozac (man my job is exciting)
5-Helped about a thousand people get their flu shots (Have you had YOURS yet?)
6-Read Agatha Cristi with Jeff before we went to bed
7- Searched my appartment up and down for my candle warmer that I might have DI'ed (WHY did I do that????)
8-Yes my life really is this exciting every day!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1-Getting Health Insurance
2-Halloween
3-Thanksgiving
4-Hearing back from medical schools
5-Figuring out where we are going to be in a year
6-A mysterious package that is going to be coming in the mail soon
7-Starting a family (not for a while, please don't start rumors)
8-Our 6 month aniversary in 5 days! (Can you beleive that it has already been that long?)
8 Things on My Wish List
1-A meat mallet
2-New shoes to wear to work
3-A Bosch
4-A sewing machine
5-flannel sheets
6-A DSLR camera
7-A washer and dryer
8-A Burberry, "Mid Grey Melange" coat
8 People I'm Tagging:
I don't even think 8 people read my blog, so if you read this, you are tagged!!!
3 comments:
We read your blog :) (but we're not doing that tagged B.S.) I shouldn't say it's B.S. since I actually really enjoyed reading about you, but I'm just too lame to do it myself.
Are you sure you didn't photoshop those arms on Jeff??? Hubba Hubba.
Y'all watch Lilo and Stitch?!?!?! Hey, whatever gets you in the mood. :)
Love Ali and Justin
Do you really think I would write that previous comment? That was from Justin!!
Let us know how interviews/med school stuff is going. Can't wait for you to become a Texan!!
I read it too. Faithfully.
Usually I hate those tagged things, but yours was so cute. So Angela. I love it!! I'll do the tagged thing and hopefully it will be as fun as yours was.
I'm excited to have a family too, one day.
Post a Comment