I have a list of things I want to do in Utah before we move out of state. One item on my list is to visit Bryce Canyon with Jeff. I love Southern Utah and I wanted to share that with Jeff. So this weekend when we drove down to Southern Utah to visit my grandparents we went to Bryce Canyon!
One of the best things to do at my Grandpa's house is go four-wheeling. Jeff is an awesome ATV driver!
Here we are at the end of our hike!
We took a trail that brought us down into the canyon to really see all the beauties of Bryce.

Jeff and Tyler causing havoc
Ashley, her boyfriend Tyler, me, Jeff, and Eric
Bryce Canyon is absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend visiting if you are ever in the area.
1 comment:
I love Southern Utah so much, too. It's gorgeous. I wanted to go so badly this summer, but never had a chance to. You guys will just move when your man's done with school right? In April?
Post a Comment