

Yes, I am now an official graduate!!! and best of all, I already have a job! I now work as a "Patient Service Representative" for IHC. Basically, I am trained in several hospitals and clinics in Provo and nearby cities including American Fork, Orem, Spanish Fork, etc. and I rotate between them as needed. So this last week I trained at the American Fork Internal Medicine Clinic. It was fun, I think I am going to like my new job. Best perk? Pharmaceutical Reps...I knew about the pens, notebooks, and such but they also buy the entire staff LUNCH practically everyday! Yesterday they brought us Cafe Rio. YUM.
3 comments:
Yes it is true- I often times felt like a caterer instead of an actual pharmaceutical rep. Congrats on your job. That is awesome!
Wonderful! How in the world did you find that great job?
Sound like things are going well for you!
Post a Comment