Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Caribbean!!

It's offical, I am finally married!! My pictures of the wedding day are being touched-up/edited right now so I don't have any to add yet, but as soon as I get them I will put some on for everyone to see.
The wedding day was perfect! We had so many friends and family come to support us, and we missed those who couldn't be there. The lunchean was great, but we were excited to get out of there and head to the CARIBBEAN!!
Here is the enourmous boat! It was beautiful and we had such a great time.


We went hiking at Dominica and saw the beautiful rain forest!! Here is Jeff at the Emerald Pool about to jump in!!

We went to so many amazing beaches!!! This one is at Barbados. We loved swimming in the water, it was so warm and it was so clear you could see the bottom of the ocean !


Here we are at Antigua on Bird Island, where we went snorkling and kayaking. We had a blast!!! We saw so many fish and neat coral, even a jellyfish!! We were able to touch a starfish and a sea cucumber too!! Anitgua was definitly our favorite.


St. Kitts was our favorite island for shopping. This is at a store called Pirana Joe's.

4 comments:

Amy said...

omgshhhhhhhh you guys are so freakin adorable!! haha in that one pic where jeff is about to jump in the lake, he is so white he's seriously glowing! i miss/love you guys!

Original Kos said...

Yay! I love cruises. I'm so happy you guys had so much fun. I'll be looking for the wedding pictures!

~Ali said...

That looks like the best honeymoon ever!! It looks like so much fun!

But seriously...Jeff said you took like 270 pictures!! There's got to be more to see!!! :)

Miss you and we hope you are enjoying married life.

Original Kos said...

Hope you are enjoying married life, too!