Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'm Engaged!


On December 14th Jeff finally popped the question! We are going to be married on Saturday April 26th 2008 so save the date!!

3 comments:

~Ali said...

Welcome to the family!! We love you.

Mark said...

Angela,

Thanks for the invitation to your blog...I will need to do a much better job at keeping my blog updated...although, I don't foresee a significant improvement in that for another month yet! haha...well, if I don't see y'all before you head back to Utah, congratulations again on the engagement and we are glad to have you in the family. Jeff clearly made a wonderful choice!

Amy said...

yay!! Angela got a blog!!! when you guys go back up to school, you need to document all wedding decisions on your blog with pictures because i don't want to be behind on the planning! lol i'm so excited you're in the fam! woot woot haha