Angela told me that she had a terrible dream last night. In the dream I had abandoned her and she was left with the kids. I told her that that wasn't a dream, that was just Tuesday.
Jacob wants to do everything Christine does. Yesterday, we went to HEB (Texas grocery store). When you shop at HEB they give your kids Buddy Bucks, and they get to play this spinning machine and collect points that they can trade in for cheap pencils and stuff. Christine loves it! We've never let Jacob do it because we thought he wasn't old enough. Well, yesterday Christine got an instant win, so we were waiting in line to get our free pen and pencil, so Angela took Jacob over the machine. He took the Buddy Buck from and Angela and without hesitation put it in the machine and pushed the button. He was sooo excited! I guess he has been paying closer attention than we realized.
Jacob also likes to help cook just like Christine. Christine will set up her chair, and Jacob will climb up and weasel his way right in front of her.
Yesterday when we were cooking, both Jacob and Christine were sitting at the table in the same chair giggling excitedly. Whenever this happens I get a little suspicious. I went over and they had found a snack container with goldfish and were excitedly snarfing down as many as they could before I caught them.
Jacob is not nearly as verbal as Christine was. He does loving saying "hello" and "bye". His favorite animal sound is "Ba" for sheep. He loves our books with sheep in them so he can make that sound. He also loves to make "ruff" for a dog. He's learning how to kiss. He makes a kissing noise and then nuzzles you with his head.
Most of all Jacob is a crazy wiggle worm. Except when other people watch him, then he just snuggles on them until Mommy comes back. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment