Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Setting up our Christmas Tree

Okay, I probably should hurry and finish posting my Christmas pictures before the end of January!
Usually we put up our tree immediately after Thanksgiving, but Jeff had another residency interview to go to so we had to wait to put our Christmas tree up until December 2nd.
We are still using our little 4 foot Christmas tree we bought at an after Christmas 90% off sale when we were engaged. It has been a good little tree and perfect for our tiny apartment. But we are soooo excited to get a real tree next year.
Christine was a good helper and enjoyed putting the ornaments on their hooks.


Good thing I took this picture when I did, because the lower half of the lights on the tree died a couple days later. All the more reason to get a full size tree next year!

No comments: