Monday, April 23, 2012

Valentine's Day

Jeff finished his surgery sub-I then had a few weeks off rotations to work on his Ethics research paper. We enjoyed having Jeff home so much, but it meant he was on the laptop all day researching and writing and editing. Meaning no blog writing for me. So that is the reason why I am writing a Valentines Day post in April.                                  
 Nose bear (yes, that is the name Christine gave him) dressed up in Christine's tutu to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Christine helped me make sugar cookies to bring to our playgroup valentine's day party. She loves to help me cook!
I made Christine this cute little skirt and a matching top especially for Valentines.

Christine wasn't the only one to dress up for V-day! This is one of Christine's friends and his mommy is very cute and crafty!

At playgroup we did a little photo shoot with the babies to make V-day cards for the dads.




I made these cute little felt valentines for Christine to give to her friends. I forgot to take a picture of the ones I made, this picture is from the Etsy shop where I got the idea from.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Those valentines are such a cute idea! The pictures for dad, as well. Christine is always getting cuter and cuter- how's that possible?

Emily said...

Love the outfit you made and those -day cards are such a fun idea!