One of my FAVORITE blogs to follow is Project Run and Play. It is a sewing competition very similar to Project Runway and this season they started a sew along contest where the readers (like me) do the challenge along with the bloggers who are competing. The first week's challenge was a pattern remix of the June Bug Dress. I thought it would be fun so I made a dress for Christine.
Since I mentioned Project Runway, I have to add: Is anyone else watching Project Runway Allstars? I LOVE it even more then the regular show. I miss Tim but I enjoy that the show is competitive right from the start, instead of waiting five weeks for things to start getting good.
3 comments:
Also and AMAZING dress! I'm so impressed. I'm going to commission you to make my kids cute things.
All Stars is great. I definitely miss Heidi as a host and the warmth of Tim but it's great to have so much talent. When people get kicked off, I'm feel surprised until I remember that ALL of those people are good, it's always going to feel like a surprise when someone's kicked out after an off challenge.
OMG! How did I not know project runway allstars was on? That is my all time favorite! Dang it. Your projects are so cute. You are so talented. I still have to get out the directions every time I try to use the sewing machine. We don't really get along very well.
Love this dress! I had no idea you were doing Project Run and Play! You are amazing. Now I want to see some Silhouette projects of yours posted.
Post a Comment