Wow! I did not post once in the month of June. Mostly it is because our laptop died. Our main computer is in Christine's room and I can't use the computer while Christine is napping or I wake her up, same with at night once she has gone to bed, and those are the only times that I can get on the computer.
I did take lots of pictures throughout the month so there will be lots of posts coming soon. But here's a quick update for everyone wondering how we are doing.
Christine is 9 months now! and very good at standing. She can stand independently for about 30 seconds. She side steps while holding onto the coffee table and couch, but hasn't taken any first steps yet. I'm predicting she'll start walking by the end of July. (My kitchen usually looks like this now. All the tupperware on the floor make the best toys and keep her occupied while I do the dishes).
I got Mastitis AGAIN! (for the fourth time). Mastitis wipes me out, and steals about a week of my life. The timing couldn't have been worse. I got sick right before Jeff's birthday so his day wasn't very special, but we did have a week-long celebration afterwards, with daily presents to make up for it. Speaking of presents, I got Jeff a video camera! So hopefully I can learn how to upload videos to the blog so everyone can see little clips of Christine crawling, standing, jumping, and laughing.
After the last bought of Mastitis I decided I was done breast feeding. So I started switching Christine over to formula. It took a couple days to get her used to a bottle and the taste of formula, but then she decided that bottles are WAY better. Bottles make my life much easier.
We've started visiting the pool everyday. Christine LOVES the water.
We had a visit from Mark and Dana (Mark is Jeff's brother) and Christine got to meet her "twin cousin."
Jeff finished up his rotation at Psychiatry. It was not his favorite rotation... he definitely will not become a Psychiatrist, but he did get some really good stories. He is on a two-week summer break right now and will start Pediatrics at the beginning of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment