On Tuesday, Jeff took me on a picnic at Hermann Park. The park is about 5 minutes from our house. Its the Central Park equivalent of Houston- it even has a zoo!

Jeff made delicious sloppy joes...yummy! And Jeff gave our cranberry juice to a guy who said he hadn't eaten all day... uh awkward.

The park has very odd looking ducks. Seriously, are these even ducks?


The park was really pretty, but after walking around for a while the humidity became unbearable. It is so HOT here!

I gave Jeff this shrit for his birthday, doesn't he look GREAT in it?

I was sad when I read this sign, "Entering water is prohibited"

I mean look at that refreshing and delighful looking water! If that sign wasn't there I would have jumped in!

Yes- I was being sarcastic
2 comments:
Ah- looks like home to me. We loved that park.
I had to take a double-take...I thought you said you gave jeff this sh@#! for his birthday! :)
That is a big, beautiful park. I love picnics in the park, don't you? It's so nice on Sundays. It looks like you're having a wonderful time in Texas. Are you planning on working, or are you already? Or just taking a break?
Post a Comment