
Actually, it was the 3rd annual Salas family reunion. Usually we go camping together in the summer, but Jeff and I are throwing everything off by moving to Texas. My family loves us so much that they put together a big Saturday o' fun as a substitute for the reunion.
For this Saturday O' Fun we went to Dinosaur park: imagine Jurassic park but with more dinosaurs. It was great to spend time together as a whole family! (Obviously we are all doing our best dinosaur impressions!)
Jeff made friends with one of the dinosaurs. Don't you think his ears look a little big in that hat?
For this Saturday O' Fun we went to Dinosaur park: imagine Jurassic park but with more dinosaurs. It was great to spend time together as a whole family! (Obviously we are all doing our best dinosaur impressions!)
After Dinosaur Park and lunch, we went kite flying!
Yea!! I love my family! Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And that is so nice to rearrange things for you guys. We are all counting down the days and can't wait for you guys to come!
I don't think I've seen a picture of your whole family. So cute, those Salases!
Hi Angela! Did your husband graduate this week? I swear I saw the new of you as we drove past the Marriot Center. If so, CONGRATS :)
Post a Comment