We've been married for a whole month!! Can you beleive how fast time flies??
We celebrated our 1 month anniversary last week.

I made eclairs and got to use my new dessert stand!!
This is our souveneir we bought in the Caribbean, I just LOVE it!!
Here's my sweetheart right now...asleep on the couch at 4:30 in the afternoon. Jeff got an early morning job cleaning the Clyde building on campus so he gets up at 3:45AM!! Now he takes naps practically every day.
We celebrated our 1 month anniversary last week.
I made eclairs and got to use my new dessert stand!!
This is our souveneir we bought in the Caribbean, I just LOVE it!!
Here's my sweetheart right now...asleep on the couch at 4:30 in the afternoon. Jeff got an early morning job cleaning the Clyde building on campus so he gets up at 3:45AM!! Now he takes naps practically every day.
3 comments:
Justin just looked at this post and said "Wow! What kind of dessert is that? I only get boxed brownies on our 5th anniversary!"
I love the Caribbean souvenir...very cool! As for the eclairs, I second Ali's sentiment. Except I'm not married and can't/won't cook...so I don't EVER see anything that nice. (unless I'm visiting Ali and Justin and Ali makes food for me) :o)
omgsh that thing from the Caribbean is sooooo cute! it's like perfect for you guys! yeah i'm looking forward to that food next year right? ;] hahaha jk
Post a Comment